Tuesday 6 December 2011

Printable: Christmas Peace & Joy

Yet again I've been fooling around with graphics! (If you missed the Christmas carol printables, check them out here.)

Today I bring you tidings of Peace and Joy. Alright, so they're printables rather than tidings, but they're free :)

Both of these should print up at 8x10. Click on the pictures below to be redirected to a GoogleDocs page where you can either print or download the image.

   

Hope you enjoy these printables. I thought I'd try a colourway different to the usual Christmas colour scheme!
To make the polka dot pattern in Photoshop, I used this fantastic tutorial that I found on Digital-Retouching.net: 'Creating and Defining Seamless Polka Dot Pattern'. It explains how to make polka dot patterns with one, two or three colours. Very useful!

Will be linking up to the link parties in the side bar!

3 comments:

  1. Great printables! Both these ones and the ones below. Thanks for sharing them with everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet project! Please consider sharing with my readers at http://sassafrassalvation.blogspot.com/2011/12/sasss-sunday-salvation-show-4.html

    Christmas blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Visiting from Sundae Scoop. Love your printables! They are very Christmas-y :)

    I would love for you to share this at my Friday link party if you get a chance :)

    ReplyDelete

Reading all your sweet comments makes me happy! :) I appreciate each and every one and try to reply to all that I can!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...