Friday 6 April 2012

Typography Challenge Voting!

home sweet home canvas

You might remember my Home Sweet Home wall decor that I wrote about not so long ago! As I wrote before, it was my submission for the Typography Challenge, hosted by Rikka (Ricochet and Away!) and Keren (sew la vie).

Voting for the challenge is now open! Click the button below to check out all the fantastic submissions, vote for  your favourite, and leave some love to the lovely challenge hostesses!


This challenge was great fun to participate in, as was the previous challenge (Naughty Notions clutch--see my entry here and keep watching for a tutorial!)

I can't wait to see what challenge those two creative ladies throw us next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading all your sweet comments makes me happy! :) I appreciate each and every one and try to reply to all that I can!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...